Manchester Factory ABN 24 330 903 714 strives to provide you with the highest levels of customer service including protecting your privacy under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (although, this information does not restrict our rights under that Act). This policy sets out how Manchester Factory collects, uses and discloses your personal information.
By accessing and registering on the Manchester Factory website ("Website") you agree to the use, processing and disclosure of your personal information as set out below.
2. Manchester Factory may use "cookies" to enable it to obtain non-personal information about your use of the Website as indicated below. A "cookie" is a text only string of information that a website transfers to the cookie file of a browser on your computer's hard disk so that the website can remember who you are and your preferences.
3. Manchester Factory confirms that any personal details which you provide to us or which are available to public registers from which Manchester Factory can identify you are held in accordance with its data protection policy.
5. When you visit certain areas of the Website, Manchester Factory may ask you for information about yourself. Manchester Factory will require your name, telephone number, delivery address, email address, credit card number and information to complete the transaction. Manchester Factory will not collect any information about you without your consent. This information will be used only for the following purposes:
· providing services requested by you
· processing any transactions;
· verifying your identity;
· conducting appropriate checks for credit worthiness or fraud;
· responding to any queries or feedback you may have;
· for statistical purposes to improve the Website and services to you;
· administering the Website (including customer service and billing); and
· notifying you of products or special offers which Manchester Factory' or its associates provide that may be of interest to you.
6. If you choose not to provide us with certain personal information we may not be able to provide our services to you.
7. If you do not wish to receive promotional emails from Manchester Factory, please send an email to Manchester Factory notifying us that you no longer wish to receive promotional emails.
8. Your details will be disclosed to Manchester Factory or associated companies and also to other carefully selected third parties such as agents, contractors, preferred suppliers, customer enquiries, mailing systems, billing and debt recovery functions, professional advisers, government agencies as required by law, etc. Manchester Factory takes all reasonable measures to ensure that these organisations observe their privacy obligations under the law and protect your personal information and confidentiality. By registering on the Website you consent to Manchester Factory passing on such details.
9. If you click through to third party sites from the ManchesterFactory.com.au Website we recommend you check the privacy policies of the sites you visit. Manchester Factory will not be liable for information or content of third party websites including the privacy practices or contents of such Websites.
10. Manchester Factory uses its best endeavors to keep your information safe on a secure server protected from unauthorized third parties. Access to Manchester Factory’s service is password protected.
11. Manchester Factory will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alterations of information you give Manchester Factory or its agents or contractors who have access to the information given to Manchester Factory are required to keep the information confidential and not permit it to be used for any purposes other than carrying out the services which they are performing for Manchester Factory.
12. Manchester Factory will take reasonable steps to ensure the information we collect and disclose about you is accurate, complete and current. However, as most of that information is supplied by you the accuracy of that information is largely dependent upon you. Again, we recommend you check your information on our Website and keep us up to date with your information.
13. If you provide personal information about other individuals (e.g. your authorized representatives) we rely on you to inform those individuals, obtain their consent to the disclosure of their information and give them our contact details should they require any further information.
14. If you have given Manchester Factory information about yourself and would like copies of the information please ask to do so. Your request may have to be put in writing for security reasons. We reserve the right to charge a fee for searching and providing access to your information.
15. From time to time Manchester Factory may collect information about you which does not identify you personally. This type of information may include the type of internet browser or computer operating system which you are using and the domain name of the website from which you are linked to the Website or advertisement.
16. When you view the Website or any advertisements Manchester Factory may store some information on your computer. This information will be in the form of a Cookie or similar file (as described above) and will help Manchester Factory tailor the Website or advertisement to match your interest and preferences better.
17. Cookies are an industry standard and most major websites use them. Most internet browsers are pre-set to accept cookies, however, your browser may be adjusted to warn you when cookies are being used or to disable them. If you disable your cookies you may not be able to access certain parts of our Website nor take advantage of what cookies may offer. Please refer to your browser instructions to learn more about these functions.
18. You acknowledge and agree that no system or technique can guarantee the security of the information held on the Website because the Website is accessible via the internet which is a public network.
19. Manchester Factory shall not be liable to you as a result of unauthorised access to the Website. The nature of the internet means that your visit may result in a transfer of information across international boundaries including countries whose data protection laws may be less stringent than in Australia. By visiting the Website and communicating electronically with Manchester Factory you consent to such transfers.
20. You should be aware that if Manchester Factory is requested by the Police or any regulatory or government authority for information concerning your activities whilst using the Website Manchester Factory will comply with such request without notice to you.
21. a) Third party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites on the internet.